Friday 25 October 2013

Nathan Fowkes Study


I had a conversation yesterday about functioning your practice/process/learning in comparison of a sprinter and a train. The Sprinter moves are incredible speeds but eventually will have to slow down and walk to catch their breath and then sprint once again. The Train maintains a consistent speed and never slows down (Unless you watch Baccanno, that train was fucked from the beginning)

With deadlines falling around me at all sides (it's so fucking hairy right now I can't even begin), I'm still trying to stress the importance of studying correctly and getting these values and shapes right, they're not there yet but I'll continue to work on it to make sure things are as close as I want them to be. I have such a "I WANT TO GET TO THE DRAWING" part, or in this case the coloring, but I just gotta slow down and focus. 

Pr0cess is s0 imp0rtant. 

Jumping the gun can be for sketchbook work.



Boxing in Colors...


No comments:

Post a Comment