Tuesday 11 June 2013

Stephanie Brown

While it's probably not healthy to start many projects and not finish one and then start another, it's kind of how I like to do things right now, jump from one to another in hopes that I learn something new in one that I can apply in the other, trying a different process with this one than the Will Graham one, see if it takes me anywhere. If I do any updates to either of the 3 projects (let's just keep it at 3....) it'll be on that post.










Update: Sometimes I wonder if the images in my head are way over my skill level...no I know that they are...

It needs more structure, lighting to be solidified, forms fleshed out.

Gonna head home... and probably work on the UFC fighter...










update: Gonna eat dinner...








No comments:

Post a Comment