Friday 11 July 2014

Jog Life

Thinking about drawing out my jogging experiences.
COLOR IN THE NEAR FUTURE??


I think I like the lines better...


Jog 2: Avian Bond

While jogging I noticed every single duck flew away in the flock except one, we created the strongest bond there is in the universe.


Jog 3: Rain Shower in My Shirt

It's a great feeling until you take off said shirt.


Jog 4: Man on Fire

I'm nooooooooooooooooot entirely sure about this one, the idea was to have his (my) head on fire but I didn't feel like actually drawing that out, which makes this picture more of a... spirit on fire instead of a flaming scalp. LOL... Alternative color/tonal as well.


Jog 5: Crunch time

NO TIME FOR ANYTHING, JUST WORKING ON ANIMETHON PRINTS.
(I really want to work on Fire Prince when I have the chance.... coming soon) 


No comments:

Post a Comment