Sunday 22 July 2012

Hellooooo!

Long time since I've updated eh?


I've been just working at Starbucks and hitting home and attempting to work but then something always steals my time away. Has that ever happened to you guys? What changes should I do to fight against that?

Something that's on my mind a lot haha.




Have you guys heard of Breezy Lovejoy new EP? You can find it pretty quickly if you google it, free of charge.

There will be stuff coming, make no mistake! I just need to find my concentration back haha, I've been thankful for going down this path in life. There are days where I'm completely unsure of what the hell am I "doing" but the days where I'm so sure I feel like I could easily grab on to it I feel like I'm on top of the world. haha

SO YES

STUFF COMING.

SOON.

I HAVE TO WATCH DARK KNIGHT RISES.

No comments:

Post a Comment