Thursday 16 August 2012

AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO


So haven't updated this blog in awhile, to be honest that's because of laziness and lack of things being made in general. Which isn't the way to live an artists life, ALWAYS BE HUSTLING (self-motivation, I figure reading words in bold like that will sink in sub-consciously, and they will!)

So I've been getting more into painting and it's something out of my element, hard, and I have so much to pdate: learn. Learning is the result of failure and experiments and building upon those, for hopes of future success. 

The picture above is something I've been working on the cover of my small sketchbook, it's been an on and off thing. The butterfly was picture referenced, and now that I'm working on the face, I'm not sure where it's headed haha. But I'm thinking of a blue-pink color scheme as you can see. See where it goes!
So fail I will, look like shit it might, but I will get there.

This one is something I've moved on from, just the idea of our dreams and imaginations sifting through our heads as we sleep, studio ghibli dreams related specifically.

More to come! I've hit a groove.


August 18th: AHHHHH! 12 more days till school starts! My student loans aren't in yet! (I registered late) SHITTTTT S O N.

I'm still finding it incredibly hard to wake up at a decent time, but I did get to work right away today thankfully haha.

I did the picture above just recently, I'm going to head out and enjoy the day and sketch in a new environment, head home and paint some more. I should start photoshop soon....




No comments:

Post a Comment