Monday 2 July 2012

Summer Art Camp

A couple of my friends are working together to improve our skills through just doing study-like assignments everyday with a 50 cent penalty if you don't finish it.

So today was based around low-mid-high contrast in terms of lighting, it feels like a productive day!



I oughta look at  more 50s ladies...


So lately my sister has been watching a whole bunch of Game of Thrones, (the show seems pretty damn realistic with all the long panning shots of the sets and scenery!) 

KIND of, what my sister looks like. 

Haha this song is hilarious and really sad, and extremely creepy, but I love Wax still, very epic rapper!
hmmmm videos that inspire.... videos that inspire.....

nope. 

nothing.

I know.

Pretty crazy right?

There is this though!



Calgary based graffiti artist David Brunning tries to live out the answer of improving our lives by removing all things that are considered "unnecessary". He's decided to simply just wear the same clothes every single day (different shirt, but exact same color and type), if we don't care about how we look like to others, do we become more beautiful and attractive? 



I've also been waking up in the morning and drawing using conte of models from a Vogue magazine, ALL THE MODELS ARE SO HOT. But that's on gigantic newsprint and my camera is dead of battery and I don't have the charger... So those are to come later!

Peace! 



No comments:

Post a Comment