Friday 24 August 2012

Cause It Spins That Way



I have left Starbucks, yes I really have. 

An end to something just means the beginning of another however haha.

I realize that I've only put up WIP on this blog recently, where is the finished stuff? Well. There isn't any! LOL I have about 6 days left before school starts so I want to finish up some works and post them up here with pride! So stay tuned for that....

Cross Notebook Journal given to me by Ty.



Besides the song being extremely awesome, the directing for this is both simple and genius.

Indiana Summer (Version for Newestra) Man I've been listening to this guy for the entire 2 week ish so far, this stuff just gets me right into the working mode haha.

Till next time! (With complete stuff hopefully)

- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment