Friday 31 August 2012

Full Speed Ahead

Y'know Later this week I think I'll just do some legit scans of the work I've done, the webcam photos are pretty bad huh? LOL

So I started anatomy this week, I've just been drawing the skeleton to get a better feel for it before I have to do my actual assignment (due Sept 10th)


I think the rib cage (thoracic something) is the thing that interests me the most because of how complex it looks and the repetition. Basically it takes me awhile to draw.


Some good ol' skull stuff, the webcam takes out a lot of the value for both.

Anatomy is the only homework I've got this weekend (head start! YEAH BITCH) so I'm going to take my time doing studies, but I plan to finish it this weekend even though it's not due this Monday cause of the holiday. Good habits! ...

Anyways.

My VC class is full of people are that way ahead of me, part of me blames their age, they're just older and they've had more time to work on their craft than me right?

Wrong.

Way of thinking, they are a lot older than me, most of them haha.

Just seeing how much these kids draw, and holy shit they draw a lot, it makes me really want to up my "obsessive game" too. It's going to be a really good year, 6 months from now I will be so fucking good I promise. 

Sketching-wise. Still need to learn how to paint digitally and traditionally, that crap will take uh. awhile.

Till next time! Comin' soon! 


1 comment:

  1. awesome stuff! i like drawing the spine hehe, theres 3 types of shapes to the spine that i found really cool. I can't believe you tried to mold it in junior high.

    ReplyDelete