Wednesday 6 June 2012

Draft Dodging

I'm not sure whether it's this constant routine of school-work-school-work-eat-work-sleep that I've been having to do that has me completely washed out lately.

At times and sometimes all day I think to myself "I should probably just take a year off shouldn't I?" being always busy isn't bad, but one of my problems is that I just don't know how to take a break from it, and then get right back into the groove right away. So I'm just always always in Charlie Sheen Mode, GO!

Haha, other days I'm excited that I got excepted into Visual Communications, it's quite an honor, a very small achievement, but also very nice that the faculty members overseeing VC consider me a potential possibility of pulling it all off. I look around and see the classmates that I'd get to be with and I'm filled with excitement, fear, doubtfulness, combative spirit.

"What the hell am I doing?" I ask myself this when I'm taking the liberal arts studies for the spring, one of my other problems is that I require a reason before I do something. While I do have the reason for taking these courses instead of taking them in the fall/winter semesters, I just have no lack of lazyness when it comes to doing them.

Even now I have a crapload of late assignments piling up as I type this.

I'll get to it.

I'll get it done.

Just don't know when haha.

Things to Share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9JIFIjWe1o&feature=share One of my favorite animes period, Katanagatari, a song track from a very solid OST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M48SZn83sPY Beyond: Two Souls, from the makers of Heavy Rain, Quantic Dreams, fantastic what they've been able to achieve.

It's supposed to be a game play trailer but it just seems like a cinematic short film at the moment....

No sketches lately, all this thinking, and liberal art studies hw is just disrupting my sketching. I am coming up with a couple ideas to make the background my own though, as well as coming up with an idea for the cover picture for my Facebook, personal stuff but good to get some kind of project going haha.

I hope I make it out all of this in one piece, seriously. Losing my mind here.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment