Sunday 2 September 2012

Anatomy Red

I can happily say that school has energized my focus entirely, I can work for 8-10 hours no problem, I still stand up and get distracted but I get back in my seat pretty quickly.

Okay so it's not a pure zen focus thing going on, but it's a pretty big difference to how my summer went haha.

My teacher for anatomy is pretty freaking awesome, so I worked on my comprehensive rough of the skeleton chart for like 5 hours, measuring, getting exact centimetres for each thing and the whole thing is still like a centimetre or something short.

Damn. LOL

Anywho, so I finished it, e-mailed him to just get a look-over, look at how much digital red is on this thing.


LOL. Well if anything, the lines are clean.

I'm not sure if I want to tackle it at this exact hour... But I'll be right back on it 6 AM in the morning.

Update: Okay make that 8 AM, drank some sweet ass coffee (Tribute Blend) while sitting outside taking in the soon to be cold forever temperature.

Check this out:


Before

After

See any of the changes? This is actually the horizontal flip of what I'm looking at right now, what I can see is that the left arm of the skeleton is a bit too stiff for my liking (that's what she said) aaaaand.... the right knee is still too thin. Some thing to fix I suppose (screw fixing the arm).


2 comments:

  1. i extremely like your teachers check over of your rough hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he does such a good job it's crazy

    ReplyDelete