Saturday 7 September 2013

Figure Illustration: Project 1 Character Transformation

I never post up school work, but there's a first for everything.






Tonals with dry brush acrylic







In the end I'm doing a combo of the last one and first one... going to try to pull back and push forward as much as I can with each panel. I have to fix the face anatomy of the last one, MAKE a panel 2, fix some shit for panel 3 so the structure is there, put in a background for panel 3 as well.

Liking how this one is coming out. miiiiight want to push things abit more forward, like the beard. My instructor also wants to fix the face, soooooo that might be a pain in the ass depending. Also have to brighten this cause Macs are retardedddddddddddddddddd.

 

Hmmmmmm I feel like the red is being too obvious here, probably need to put some more highlights on the muscles as well. Darken the breast plate thingy....

Update: I dunno... make the arm armer thing less flesh toned? I'm abit lost at the moment for this one.






Finals, there's things to fix but I'm proud of the result! 


2 comments:

  1. Haha thanks dude, I haven't been active at all, but you having a blog makes me feel like I should start again XD

    Posted a bit on ca.org lately under a pretty retarded name. www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=270411&page=3

    But ya hope you had a good summer and looking forward to more drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sgtbubbles? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Let's draw together sometime man. What're you taking in school?

    ReplyDelete