Sunday 29 September 2013

Info Illustration Synesthesia

Process for my illustration broadsheet:


Rough lines



God my face rendering is shit! Paint some warmth into there as well.... This could just be alot less flat.
Gotta throw down some type and.... shit.

I have no idea how this project is going to turn out.... I guess that's a good sign?


This one is going alot better I feel,  I start off with a strong high contrast orange and then I slowly (so slow) reveal the form by using light values, I hope to show more form through cool values after.




Hahahahaha if only.



I need some kind of visual movement through here.

Some other touch ups, but now for layout

 

Make the brain transparent, but no nuclear colors, mute them down abit (Pastel colors), add some visual interest with the type, maaaybe even add the scribbles with the brain and connect them to symbols. Add some 3d-color-tinge to type.



1 comment:

  1. nice blue splash against the orange! :) you can do it!

    ReplyDelete