Friday 13 September 2013

Sketch Dump 2.21

Just another sketchdump, I don't like having a post dedicated to one picture (only sometimes), so I'll keep this one constantly flowing as best as I can...




I find myself comfortable enough with the medium to experiment with different weights, dry brush techniques, and diluted ink. But maaaaan just looking at Nico Delort's stuff... I'm gonna have to pick up a scratch board or 10...

Sometimes I wonder where/when I will go back to tight pencils, before ink I loved the constructed, tight pencil look, and that look definitely transfers to ink 100%, but right now I do like it very loose and expressive. 




2 comments:

  1. So much ...LIFE DRAWING! :D looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE FIGURE. But I really need to practice environments so hard....

    ReplyDelete