Saturday 16 February 2013

Quick Life Drawing Post


Done this morning.

I ain't one to bitch or complain, but the webcam blurs all the textures/details, just saying. But I did this, this morning about an hour for the big dude, I chose this pose cause over the past 2 life drawing sessions at Quick Draw Animation (Calgary) whenever they do a foreshortening laying down pose I don't know how to do it right! 

I took the chance to use this blog http://figuresfordrawing.tumblr.com/ as study reference in order to learn more, I don't think I got the foreshortening right...but the perspective is close...maybe. 

More life drawing to be updated to this post, I'm taking these with my laptops webcam.

CHART YOUR PROGRESS.



Freaking, Fantastic. I never have the attention span to sit through the entire concert to be honest, but while drawing the guy it was so great to jam out to!

2 comments:

  1. I just realize you used that fabulous giant tv screen! im jelly haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yup! Gonna to totally take advantage of it during this entire reading break if possible! Get a TV already (for drawing)!

    ReplyDelete