Monday 18 February 2013

Should I Make Daily Posts?

I needed coffee last night in order to simply concentrate on my animation homework... I really love animation but I'm not too sure whether I have the patience or attention span for it unfortunately. So about the coffee, woke up and felt like a mess, part of it might have been I could only pass out at like 2:30 and woke up at 6:30 (Alarm clock so that I don't sleep in) and then went to bed for another hour and a half, not too bad! But bluh do I feel odd right now. So this morning I lazily drew this one in, and only this guy, didn't even bother rendering his right half, I normally don't draw faces on these people but now I'm starting to in a really simple planar manner, I'm sure I'll be more up to drawing faces and super hero figures later in the day. Keep ya guys posted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment