Sunday 17 February 2013

Simple Planar Figures


Planar Figures this morning, trying to see how light hits planes of the figure.

The tumblr website also has a tumblr dedicated to portraits, it's mostly just pretty models/celeberties, so the lighting doesn't really change all too much but I think I might move on to that later this week, getting abit tired with drawing figures, or perhaps I should move on to drawing poses from my head and drawing superheroes...

(update: the massive space on the right felt abit empty so I drew another planar)

(Last update) I want to do a fun little project [I say this a lot but I AM trying to actually do these when they come to my head] where I turn myself and some of my classmates into superheroes and ink them in a comic cover composition.

This is my friend Yulin (www.yulinfong.wordpress.com) as a superhero "Quill" I'm going to thumbnail probably another 10 silhouettes before I choose a silhouette and then go further with details after that. Just a fun little break from my animation project.

Back to work!



zzzzzZZzzzZZZz 






No comments:

Post a Comment