Monday 25 February 2013

Animation Piece

I learned a lot of things when  I was doing this animation, part it being that I don't have a lot of patience drawing things in 1s or 2s, however nearing the end of the animation seeing it come together and that you made it happen is quite the experience. I have a long ways to go in terms of animation should I persue it? I'm not entirely too sure, I have seen myself taking up a career in animation but more in the storytelling department rather than the animation department. But artistically it doesn't narrow your options, knowing how to animate.

It's a 7 second long animation bit, cut in to 16 pieces of a song and then scrambled together to form one semi-cohesive piece.


I kind of do want to do more after seeing that, just the way the explosion lightning thing syncs up makes me pretty happy haha. Animation for me is definitely a learn as you go, not knowing too much means a lot of growth to be had in the area, and just improving on line control and drawing in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment